We would like to thank you for being here with us during COVID19. These are challenging times and we are learning how to live in a new normal. We have learned so much in the past year about the value of our approach to retail and why we and other small boutiques are the model of retail.
The independent boutique approach to personalized service, quality and cleanliness serves as the pinnacle of what retail should be. The premium experience offered by boutique owners and fashion houses will be the new normal worldwide as the industry adjusts and people no longer feel comfortable in warehouses.
We have considered how we can lead the way as an independent premium boutique experience.
VIP Shopping by appointment: Just like you would book a hair or doctor appointment, now you can book a shopping appointment and have the luxury of enjoying our shoppe and full attention without interruption the VIP way. Book an appointment to accommodate your busy schedule Tuesday to Friday.
Old School Saturday
Saturday is "old school public shopping" from 11 - 5. No appointment is required. Although if you would like to book a private shopping appointment for Saturday, we would be happy to accommodate.
In-store Cleanliness Guidelines:
- Masks are not required, but completely OK.
- Face masks are available for purchase.
- Please wear socks or nylons when trying on footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the door.
Required Return / Exchange Policy
- We are unable to accept exchanges or returns during this time until further notice.
- We will greet you happily.
- We will smile.
- We will provide expert advice and guidance as to fit as we always have.
- We will ensure all surfaces that are touched are cleaned after each customer.
Group Shopping Appointments
- Up to 4 people can book an appointment to shop to ensure adequate social distancing.
Thank you for reshaping the retail experience with us.
Lynn Armstrong, Owner, ZÖE