Being away from our daily routine, our family and our loved ones is hard but it matters. So I thought I’d share some ideas on how to navigate these weird times.
- Set up FaceTime play dates or group teleconferencing with family and friends.
- Set up a private Facebook group for friends and family for family updates. This is a great way to update the fam in one place without the whole world knowing your business.
- Send a text - hey thinking of you.
- Get up and get dressed. Pyjamas are a mind trap. You see you every day. You matter.
- Look for ways to be helpful to the community. from your pod by sharing positive and accurate information.
- Keep a Private journal. These are strange and interesting times plus it’s a great way to avoid your phone or computer all day. And it’s a great way to get things out of your head.
- Try a new hobby. I am thinking of making some face masks.
- Practice yoga with some online friends.
- Be an inspiration.
Namaste. We’ll see you in the other side. In the meantime, stay home and healthy so that those who are providing essential services are safe.