We would like to thank you for being here with us during COVID19. These are challenging times and we are learning how to live in a new normal. We have learned so much in the past weeks about the value of our approach to retail and why we and other small boutiques are the model of retail.
The independent boutique approach to personalized service, quality and cleanliness serves as the pinnacle of what retail should be. The premium experience offered by boutique owners and fashion houses will be the new normal worldwide as the industry adjusts and people no longer feel comfortable in warehouses.
ZÖE is a multi platform store operating in real time as well as online. Our online shop which is connected to our social media platform is a service we have provided since 2017.
During COVID19 we have gotten even better at personal service from a distance. Going forward if you feel concerned about venturing into the public, or are not in our city, we will continue to serve you online and over the phone.
We can help with fit questions or complete your purchase personally. If you prefer to complete your purchase “in person” we can also offer cashless options including credit card over the phone and etransfer.
On May 19 we are able to resume in-store shopping with stringent standards imposed by the government for the safety of all. We have considered how we can lead the way as an independent premium boutique experience.
Therefore effective May 19 we will be adopting the following practices.
1. VIP Shopping by appointment: Just like you would book a hair or doctor appointment, now you can book a shopping appointment and have the luxury of enjoying our shoppe and full attention without interruption. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and shop like a VIP.
2. Membership Shopping: For those guests who are part of our membership program we will deliver products to your home to try on. The annual membership program is $100, or an annual spend of $1000 in 2019. Members also receive free shipping in Canada.
3. In-store Cleanliness COVID19 Guidelines:
- Customers are asked to wear face masks. Face masks will be available for purchase.
- Customers are asked to remove their footwear.
- Customers are asked not to touch the clothing items or try them on.
- Putting on footwear without socks or nylons will not be permitted.
4. Required Return / Exchange Policy
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges are permitted.
5. Staff Responsibility
- We will greet you happily.
- We will smile under our face masks.
- We will provide expert advice and guidance as to fit as we always have.
- We will ensure all surfaces that are touched are cleaned after each customer.
6. Group Shopping Appointments
- Customers are asked to maintain a physical distancing space of 2 meters at all times. Groups of up to 5 can book an appointment.
Thank you for reshaping the retail experience with us.
Lynn Armstrong, Owner, ZÖE